Friday, August 03, 2007

STUFF

So, in an effort to stop missing Oliver I have roused myself long enough to take a picture of the shawl...which Erica requested a long time ago. I am just finishing my second skein of yarn so I figure I'm not even 1/2 way there. I do like kinitting it but wish it went a little faster because I want to use it NOW. I have no knack for memorizing the pattern so I have to keep the directions right in front of my face.





This is the bracelet K made for me. The pictures do not do it justice. (I can't seem to get a close up without it being blurry..any suggestions?) It is really lovely and antiquey looking. The locket opens and is quite deep. Whose picture should I put in it??? Thank you, K. I love it!





We are taking a baseball trip this weeknd to PA. I'm hoping to find some fabric shops and Chuck has promised a stop at Schopps(sp?) Grove. If I'm really good maybe I can work Renninger's in too. Have a great weekend...Patti

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I like both things! I couldn't memorize the pattern, or photography my bracelet w/o blur, either.

Should Oliver's pic go in the locket?

Anonymous said...

And Patti, I just sent you an email, but I'll be at the flea markets Sunday, too, so you need to call me!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say--I saw the bag K made , from Post 100, in person and it's fabulous! These pictures we take just don't compare with the real thing.
http://rockspaperscissor.blogspot.com/2007/05/post-100.html